This congress will focus on translational science for promoting affordable sustainable innovation. During the Five days, thrust will be given on various science disciplines, which has reached to the society. In a way, discussions will be on science for all, Science and Technology Fostering Inclusive Societal Development and Science & Society: Bridging the Gap Through Innovations. A Technology based start-up conclave also will be showcased inviting the top class innovators and entrepreneurial researchers. Around 4 Nobel laureates are expected in the the 105th Indian Science Congress hosted by Manipur University from 16th - 20th March 2018.
NOTE : ONLY VALID ISCA MEMEBRS ARE ELIGIBLE TO REGISTER FOR INDIAN SCIENCE CONGRESS. WE REQUEST YOU KINDLY MENTION YOUR VALID ISCA MEMBERSHIP ID.
For online registration please use the portal below. If you require any further assistance do contact us at :
105 Indian Science Congress,
Indo Myanmar Road, Canchipur, Imphal, Manipur 795003
- This is a password-protected system.
- If you are registered delegate, kindly select Already Registered User
- For first time user, kindly select I am a new user .
- Note: In case you are facing problems logging in, please download IE version 9 or above / Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox.
- This system is powered by XPERTICA .